* To ensure Black representation and participation as policy makers in the administration of justice nationally, regionally,
* To aggressively assist in recruiting Blacks and other minorities for all areas and levels of the criminal justice system.
* To stimulate research and other documentation related to minorities and the criminal justice system.
* To actively encourage and support the development of local, community, state, and regional chapters.
* To serve as a vehicle for input into legislation and public policy formulations in areas of criminal justice related to crime,
the administration of justice, and crime prevention.
* To network with other organizations and groups with similar objectives and interests.